How to Get Rid of Candida: 7 Effective Tips to Help You Get Rid of Yeast Infections Quickly
When the yeast in your body multiplies and becomes unbalanced, you are likely to suffer from yeast albincans or yeast infection. Although this is commonly a women’s (and men’s) problem, it can become so irritating, uncomfortable, and cause unpleasant symptoms that it could take away your joy of living. Therefore, those with yeast infection want to find out how to get rid of candida.
Health experts and those who have been there give the following advice:
1. Try over the counter topical creams and suppositories, there are several brands found in drug stores and pharmacies such as Monistat7, Vagilat and Fermstat. Select what is right for you; just make sure the product contains the four active antifungal ingredients that are essential to clear the infection: nitrate, butoconazole nitrate, clotrimazole, and tioconazole.
2. Avoid tight clothing, pants, and pantyhose. Tight clothing causes irritation from any growing yeast on your body. Do not wear synthetic underwear, it traps moisture and heat inside which is the favorable environment for candida. Wear only cotton underwear or one with a crotch made of cotton.
3. Maintain strict hygiene. Stay clean and dry everywhere, especially your genitals. A dry genital will inhibit the growth of yeast infection. Clean your genitals as often as you can with soap and water.
4. Refrain from using chemicals that increase fungal infection. Some chemicals from dyes, inks, perfumes in tampons, napkins, hygiene sprays, and other materials in contact with your crotch will cause yeast infection. Use brands that are derived from the environment and naturally.
5. Your mouth is an ideal place for bacteria so you should wash it and rinse it well. Don’t use antibacterial toothpaste or gargles, as they can kill good bacteria. If you are taking a corticosteroid inhaler, brush your teeth and rinse well after taking the dose. Steroids are friendly to yeast. Visit your dentist regularly, at least once every six months. Your oral health is of the utmost importance. Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Dentures should also be washed thoroughly.
6. Yogurt is considered the best natural remedy to cure candida. You can eat it or apply it directly on the infected area. It contains the Lactobacillus acidophilus bacteria which is very powerful in killing yeast bacteria. You can also take acidophilus capsules after taking antibiotics.
7. Take care of your diet and nutrition. Follow a well balanced diet plan. Since glucose is candida’s favorite food, you should not eat sugary foods. Try to limit your intake of yeast foods such as bread, wine, and beer. Avoid eating soy sauce, cheese, chocolate, coffee, and ice cream.
Perhaps you, among the 80 million Americans who suffer from candida, your advantage over them is knowing how to get rid of candida.